Our aim is to create, develop and produce innovative, experimental and commercially viable theatrical events which engage new audiences as well as traditional theatre audiences.
We want our work to:
- challenge popularly held beliefs
- stimulate discussion and debate
- promote and explore topical issues
- combine the work of practitioners from different artistic disciplines
- explore the relationship and break down barriers between theatre and other art forms
- take work beyond conventional theatrical settings
- make work which is commercially viable and attracts a wide cross section of the local communities where it’s performed
- appeal to a non-traditional theatre going audience
- to empower, inform and challenge the status quo
- promote equality and access to arts & culture
If you are a venue, programmer or producer and would like to speak to us about any of our productions please contact Yvonne directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
All recruitment opportunities will be listed here, and advertised on our facebook and twitter pages.
Please click on the links below for info on our four productions to date: